A decision will be made at the full council meeting next Tuesday whether to re-open the play facilities in the parish. If the PC approve the re-opening of the Muga, playground and trim trail then they will be ready to open on Wednesday 22nd July.

This will be confirmed by me via email and clear signage will be placed at all entrances and around the fences so users are aware of the advice regarding usage during the covid-19 pandemic